Expansion Joint Systems
An expansion joint is an assembly designed to safely absorb the heat or heat loss-induced expansion and contraction of various construction materials including absorbing vibration and allowing movement due to ground settlement or earthquakes. They are commonly found between sections of sidewalks, bridges, railway tracks, piping systems, ships and other structures.
We believe each expansion joint system is unique and requires individual attention to ensure pleasing aesthetics, proper durability and long-term performance. Our company has vast experience in engineering, estimating and installing interior and exterior expansion joint systems to your exacting specifications.
- Interior Floor, Wall & Ceiling
- Exterior Wall & Roof
- Parking Deck Expansion Assemblies
- Seismic & Expansion Control
- Stadium Concourse & Seating Bowl
How we work makes a difference.
- Most stringent safety program and quality control in the industry
- Well-trained union workforce with E-Verified and OSHA-certified employees
- Green building and LEED experience
- Well-capitalized and diversified
- Financial strength and longevity to honor its warranties
- Feels like a family-owned business because it is one